Sturgeon Bay Canal Station House
Open to the public
Currently used as a(n) USCG Station
The Sturgeon Bay Canal Station House was built in 1886
This Bibb #3 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station still active. Station house survives.
This is one of four original Life-Saving station houses in use as an active Coast Guard Station as of 2014.
Open to the public - By Appointment
2501 Canal Road
Sturgeon Bay WI 54235