Chester Shoal (House of Refuge) Station Site
Also known as Chester Shoal
The Chester Shoal (House of Refuge) Station Site site was established in 1885
Station closed in 1940 and turned over to the Department of the Interior in 1949. Station may be part of Canaveral National Seashore. 1885 station house does not survive.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.