Eatons Neck Station Site
Also known as Eatons Neck
The Eatons Neck Station Site site was established in 1849
Station still active. 1938 station house survives at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1875 contracted for, to be completed by June 1876; 1876 established and fully equipped in readiness for their crews (USLSS Annual Reports). The station was listed as "discontinued as an active unit" from 1922(?)  forward and no keeper was assigned until 1929. In 1937(?)  it was again listed as an active station (USCG Historian's Website).