Grand Haven Station Site
Grand Haven, MI
Also known as Grand Haven
The Grand Haven Station Site site was established in 1875
Station closed in 1885 at and moved to a new location. 1875 station house moved to new site. Fate of station house unknown.
Station Site Notes:
1874 site secured, plans and specs being prepared; 1875 contract entered into, building rapidly progressing; 1876 established and put into operation; 1879 annex for boat wagons added; 1885 moved to a new site and enlarged (USLSS Annual Reports). The Group office moved to its current location in Grand Haven in 1988. Prior to that time it had been located at various sites in Muskegon and Ludington (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.