Grand Marais Station Site
Grand Marais, MI
Also known as Grand Marais
The Grand Marais Station Site site was established in 1938 (at this site, 1899 at original site)
Station closed in 1980 at this site. 1938 station house survives and is part of Pictured Rock National Lakeshore. Station house is uses as seasonal employee housing, and as storage for the Lakeshore’s historic museum collection and archives.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1938 station house is surviving at this site