Juneau Station Site
Also known as Juneau
The Juneau Station Site site was established in Mid-1950s
Station closed in 1978 at this site and moved to a new location. Fate of mid-1950s station house unknown.
Station Site Notes:
Coast Guard Station Juneau dates back to the middle 1950?s. The original Station was located in Auke Bay, and remained there until 1978, when it was moved to its current location (Station Website). Station opened at second site on May 1, 1987. Station does not appear on USCG Standard Distribution List of Stations until 1977.
Buildings at this Station Site
It is unknown if there are surviving station houses at this site.