Little Egg Station Site
Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Also known as Little Egg
The Little Egg Station Site site was established in 1855
Station closed in 1937 at this site and moved to a new location. No station buildings survive at this site. Site underwater.
Station Site Notes:
1878 repaired; 1898 new station being erected in place of old and inadequate one (USLSS Annual Reports). Turned over to GSA in 1946 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.