Quillayute River Station Site
La Push, WA
Also known as Quillayute River
The Quillayute River Station Site site was established in 1929?
Station closed in 1980 at this site and moved to a new location. 1932 station house survives and was acquired by the Quileute Indian Tribe soon after the move. It is now the Quileute Tribal School Administration Building.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1932 station house is surviving at this site