Rehoboth Beach Station Site
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Also known as Rehoboth Beach
The Rehoboth Beach Station Site site was established in 1878
Station closed in 1921. 1878 station house survives but has been moved was moved off site in 1998 in Lewes, DE and is privately owned. Site underwater.
Station Site Notes:
1878 occupied in early December 1878?; 1882/83?; 1920 station building moved to rear of station lot and put into good condition (USLSS Annual Reports). Discontinued in 1921 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
The None at this site. 1878 station house (moved to new site in Lewes in 1998) is surviving at this site