Waaddah Island Station Site
Neah Bay, WA
Also known as Waaddah Island
The Waaddah Island Station Site site was established in 1908
Station closed in 1910 and replaced by Baaddah Point Station after large waves destroyed its boat rails. 1908 station house moved to Baaddah Point in 1910 and put in service at new station. Station house destroyed by a storm in October 1913.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.