Wilmette Harbor Station Site
Also known as Wilmette Harbor
The Wilmette Harbor Station Site site was established in 1931
Station still active. 1931 station house survives. Replaced Evanston Station.
Station Site Notes:
Coast Guard Station Wilmette Harbor was opened on June 8, 1931. This station replaced the old Evanston Station that had grown out of lifeboats operated by student of Northwestern University in the 1870s (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1931 station house is surviving at this site