Bethany Beach Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Private Residence
The Bethany Beach Station House was built in 1907
This Duluth Station House was designed by George R. Tolman
Station closed in 1921 and abandoned in 1945. Station house survives and is part of Landmark Condominiums.
Station house has been significantly altered. All of the surviving station building have been converted to condominiums as part of Landmark Condominiums.
103 5th Street
Bethany Beach DE 19930