The Blue Point Station House was built in 1872 (with 1887 addition)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1936 and abandoned in 1946. Station house does not survive at original location and may have been torn down after a new station house was built in 1913.
Blue Point Beach NY NA