Dam Neck Mills Station House

Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive

The Dam Neck Mills Station House was built in 1874

This 1874 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler


This station building's condition is NA

Station closed in 1938 and in 1951 was transferred to the Navy for use as a naval anti-aircraft training and test center by the Navy Fleet Training Center. Station house torn down after 1917.


Virginia Beach VA NA