The Lewes Station House was built in 1938
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1968 and turned over to GSA in 1969. Station house survives and is the headquarters for the Pilots’ Association for the Bay and River Delaware.
Station house is used as the headquarters for the Pilots' Association for the Bay and River Delaware.