Little Creek Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Little Creek Station House was built in 1937
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station still active. Station house torn down in 1995 and replaced by a new station house.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.