Sandusky Bay Station House
Currently used as a(n) Unknown
The Sandusky Bay Station House was built in 1862
This Lighthouse Lighthouse was designed by U.S. Lighthouse Service
Station closed in 1975 and was replaced by Station Marblehead. Station house survives and is the Cedar Point Lighthouse, part of Lighthouse Point Resort and Cedar Point Amusement Park.
Station house was built in 1862 as the Cedar Point Light Station. Between 1946 and 1975 a Coast Guard lifeboat crew was stationed at the light.
Sandusky OH 44870-5259
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
One Cedar Point Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870-5259