The Wash Woods Station House was built in 1917 (at 2nd site)
This Chatham 1 Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1954 or 1955 at this site and abandoned. Station was used as a fishing camp and later as a hunting lodge. Bought and restored by the present owner in 1989. Station house survives and is used as a real estate office.
Station house is a real estate office for Twiddy & Company Realtors.
Open to the public - By Appointment
Twiddy & Company Realtors
Corolla NC 27927