The Wash Woods Station House was built in 1878 (at 1st site)
This 1876 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1919 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house was heavily damaged by the August 1933 hurricane and was torn down. Some of the lumber was used to construct a small building near Deal’s Island.
Corolla NC NA