Baileys Harbor Station Site
Baileys Harbor, WI
Also known as Baileys Harbor
The Baileys Harbor Station Site site was established in 1895
Station closed in 1933 and abandoned in 1948. 1895 station house was torn down. Lumber from the station house was used to construct cottages behind the Bailey’s Harbor Yacht Club Resort that was built on the station site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.