Bellport Station Site
Also known as Bellport
The Bellport Station Site site was established in 1849
Station closed in 1951. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1878 repaired; 1886 contracts entered for repairs and enlargements (USLSS Annual Reports); station's boathouse was badly damaged during the September 1938 hurricane. Station was still active when World War II broke out. It was no longer listed as an active station in January 1952 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.