Napeague Station Site
East Hampton, NY
Also known as Napeague
The Napeague Station Site site was established in 1855
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Site owned by Town of East Hampton. 1398 station house moved to Montauk Station in January 1955 and put in service at new station. No other station buildings survive at this site.