Plum Island Station Site
Also known as Knobbs Beach (1891-1902); Plum Island (1903-1946)
The Plum Island Station Site site was established in 1881
Station closed in 1946. Transferred to the Fish and Wildlife Service in 1949 as part of Parker River National Wildlife Refuge. Station buildings torn down by Fish and Wildlife Service in 1987.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.