Sandy Point Station Site
New Shoreham, RI
Also known as Sandy Point
The Sandy Point Station Site site was established in 1898
Station closed in 1927. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1898 contracts for construction of new station; 1899 completed and manned (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed 11/29/1898; listed as discontinued in 1922, back in 1925, disappeared from the listings in 1928 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.