Scituate Station Site
Also known as Scituate
The Scituate Station Site site was established in 1937
Station closed in 2002 at this site and moved to a new location. 1937 station house survives at this site and is owned by Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. Station still active at new site and is a seasonal (small) station under Station Point Allerton.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1937 station house is surviving at this site