Sea Isle City Station Site
Sea Isle City, NJ
Also known as Ludlam's Beach (1871-1882); Sea Isle City (1883-1938)
The Sea Isle City Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed 1937 and abandoned in 1939. 1888 station house was heavily damaged in a storm in March of 1962 and was probably torn down soon afterwards. 1872 station house does not survive.