St. Simons Island Station Site
St. Simons Island, GA
Also known as St. Simons Island
The St. Simons Island Station Site site was established in 1937
Station closed in 1995 and replaced by Station Brunswick. 1938 station house survives and has been restored as the Coastal Georgia Historical Society?s Maritime Museum at the Historic Coast Guard Station.
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1937 station house is surviving at this site