Stone Harbor Station Site
Stone Harbor, NJ
Also known as Stone Harbor (1855-1882); Tathams (Tatham's) (1883-1913); Stone Harbor (1914-1947)
The Stone Harbor Station Site site was established in 1895 (at this site, 1855 at original site)
Station closed in 1947 at this site and was sold to the Stone Harbor American Legion in 1948. 1895 station house survives at this site and is the clubhouse for the American Legion.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1895 station house is surviving at this site