Two Mile Beach Station Site
Cape May City, NJ
Also known as Turtle Gut (1872-1902); Two Mile Beach (1903-1936)
The Two Mile Beach Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1925. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1872 will be completed by the 1st of December; 1878 repaired; 1907 old station can be abandoned when new Cold Spring Station completed (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed 11/22/1872. Discontinued in 1925 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.