Oregon Inlet Station Site
Also known as Bodie's Island (1874-1882); Oregon Inlet (1883-1988)
The Oregon Inlet Station Site site was established in 1874
Station closed in 1988 at this site and moved to a new location. 1874 station house was destroyed in 1898. 1898 station house survives and is owned by the North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1898 station house is surviving at this site