Wallis Sands Station Site
Also known as Wallis Sands
The Wallis Sands Station Site site was established in 1890
Station closed in 1937. Station house torn down in 2006 to make way for the Surf Club of Rye.
Station Site Notes:
1890 constructed and put into operation (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed 4/22/1890; station listed as inactive in 1938 and disappeared from the listings in 1939 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.